Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

colors for Kat ...

When I am working on..nix that..when I am playing on creating a new post, I often create a folder on my destop and put my photos there until I am ready to post.  For the last few weeks I have had a folder on my desktop which I have named "colors for Kat".  Visit The Kat Eye View of The World for details and examples, both from Kat and with links to many photographs and creative, lovely blogs.


In the color wheel part 2 - one of the areas we are exploring is complementary colors, or opposites on the color wheel.    Blues and oranges, yellows and purples are opposites on the color wheel, and that's where this post has led me...



to the pumpkin patch..












to the flower beds...





and to the backyard fire pit...




Hope you have a chance to enjoy your weekend and all of the beautiful colors in our world !!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes! I love that pumpkin patch photo. That is a perfect complementary. Your other examples are wonderful too. I love that there is a folder on your desktop with my name on it - haha!!

    ReplyDelete