Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Photo Art Friday

Thank You to Tatjana Parkacheva for mentioning Photo Art Friday on her blog (with her beautiful rose).  
Bonnie, at Pixel Dust Photo Art, has a fun spot called Photo Art Friday,
a place for sharing digital editing of photographs.

While hubby was yelling at the tv watching the Patriots play football, I was photo editing.
Here is the end result (Thank you Henry David Thoreau for the quote)



I started with this photo of the boat, taken in Oqunquit, Maine...


and used this photo...



to create my first texture - What Fun !!!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you processed this photograph. The editing adds a lot of interest. Congrats as well on your first texture!

    Thank you, Phyllis, for sharing your work with Photo Art Friday. Hope there are some still checking it out so that you receive some feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to you, too.
    I like your processing. Very creative work.
    And beautiful quote.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Phyllis! While your hubby was watching the Pats and you were photo editing, I was watching the Pats AND photo editing. I'm not sure I did either one very well.
    I really like the image you came up with. I am swamped with work (yuck!) but really want to pay attention to doing more artful editing. This is inspiring. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete